Clavis Calendaria; or a Compendious Analysis of the Calendar:
illustrated with ecclesiastical, historical, and classical anecdotes,
2 vols., 1812 by John Brady
This Sirian Summer of Discontent has been revealed to be distinctly Discordian. Chaos Reigns!
Here’s the latest on what Eris has procured for Her Enjoyment:
BEHOLD, YE MORTALS, AND DESPAIR!
Adam Gorightly’s forthcoming book from Feral House is announced:
Caught in the Crossfire: Kerry Thornley,
Lee Oswald and the Garrison Investigation.
INTERVIEWS WITH THE
Shout-Outs and Reviews
- Gettin’ a little more BoingBoing love.
- Jesse Walker’s io9 review of Historia Discordia, “The Greatest Fake Religion of All Time.”
- RAWIllumination.net review: “Adam Gorightly’s Historia Discordia is a very useful book for anyone who wants to understand Illuminatus! and/or Robert Anton Wilson’s literary career.”
- ICYMI: John Higgs review: “Adam Gorightly’s new book is hardcore… But it was clear from his earlier biography of Kerry Thornley that if anyone was going to pull this off, it would be Adam Gorightly.”
- Red Dirt Report Review of Historia Discordia: “I had a blast digging into all things Discordian and Adam Gorightly was just the guy to don the conductor’s cap on this smoke-belching loco-motive!”
- Reason Magazine review of Historia Discordia, “The Prankster Politics of the Discordians.”
- Six Reviews, All Five Stars for Historia Discordia on Amazon. You do the Discordian math.